Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Glimpse of Fall


I'm sitting on my front porch in my running clothes. I had a nice run this morning and now I'm grading papers. I love to sit with my computer on the front porch to hear the birds singing and watch the leaves flutter in the wind and reflect the sunshine.
But after I had settled, I had to go back inside for my fleece. Then I added some fuzzy socks on my bare feet and warmed up a cup of hot cocoa.
It's 59 degrees and is only supposed to reach 76 degrees today.
I love this perfect weather.

1 comment:

True That said...

A half hour of pure bliss. Still dark, I pulled on a long sleeve shirt and add a pair of socks to my jammies and I ventured to the porch to enjoy my morning coffee.

For me, it does not get any better than this!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...