Saturday, January 04, 2014

Saturday Snapshot -- Weather Changes


To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme, post a photo that you (or a friend of family member) have taken. Then leave a direct link to your post on West Metro Mommy. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.
We're still in single digits here in Ohio this morning, but I'm not complaining because it's supposed to be even colder on Monday and Tuesday.
More snow and freezing rain tomorrow too. I'm sure my high school-aged son is already dreaming of another day off school, even though it would be his first day back from Christmas break. 
As for me, I'm changing my weather this afternoon. Check back for a picture to see what my weather looks like after 2 or so.
...
My son and I flew to Florida. In two short hours my weather went from that winter wonderland to overcast and in the 60s. People in Florida keep complaining about how cold it is. I'll take it.
Hope you're having a good, warm weekend.

13 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

We seem to be having a cold winter here in Texas, too. No snow, sadly.

heather said...

I'm in Ohio too. Very cold and snowy. I've cleaned out my driveway 3 times in the last few days. That's more than I've done it in the last two years combined.

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Egads, the weather outside is frightful!

Lovely, though.

Anne's Saturday Snapshots

Christine Harding said...

It's a beautiful photo, but it does look cold. So far this winter we've had no snow, but the wild winds and heavy rain seem to have lasted for ever. Lots of floods here in the UK, but we are OK where I am, although the Castle Grounds is flooded again.

Christine Harding said...

Meant to say thank you for visiting my blog!

westmetromommy said...

I feel for all of you out there. I am not a fan of snow and ice!

Vicki said...

Love the snow photo! I miss Ohio winters!! Now all I see are the palm trees like in the first photo.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

we got about 7" of snow Thurs/Fri and more freezing out since, but tomorrow its suppose to be 50 ---crazy!

Susan Lindquist said...

Lucky girl! Looks a little warmer under that palm tree!

Louise said...

Florida certainly looks a lot better than Ohio right now. Wow. Too much snow. Snow is for mountains, not living in….

gautami tripathy said...

Awww!

Have a wonderful 2014!

Here is my snapshot post.

Linda said...

That's a k=lot of snow! The weather forecast is scary. Warmer than usual here in Paris but I doubt it will last.

Greg said...

I think I like the second picture better! Palm trees sound pretty good right now- we're in Michigan so it's snowy and cold here too. Enjoy Florida!!

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...