Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Snapshots -- Early Spring


Join West Metro Mommy for this weekly meme of photos people have taken and share on their blogs.
My morning excursions are some of my favorite times of the day, of the week.
Earlier this week, the sky glowed a beautiful pink as the sun rose.

And then the pink segued into a lovely golden sky. 


I feel fortunate that I can get outside and experience it. 
This morning, I ran with my friends on a bike trail in the country and we stopped along a vernal pool, yes, one of those spring pools that doesn't appear the rest of the  year, and listened to the spring peepers along with some bird song. There isn't much to see, but the sounds are inspiring.


Hope everyone else finds some joy in their weekend. 

7 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Beautiful sunrise photos. I enjoyed the birdsong too. Lovely post.

Suko said...

Very lovely photos, Paulita! Have a happy weekend!

Just Me said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful morning run. Your pictures are beautiful.

grammajudyb said...

Lovely skies! Your photos are great. Do you have a fancy camera is are these from you phone?

Ginx Craft said...

I guess it is the early bird that gets the great view.

Paulita said...

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Judy, It's just my iphone. How handy is it to have a camera with me everywhere I go?

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

These are so lovely.

Cockadoodle Doo or Cocorico?

 We stood in the middle of the road, having walked together 13 miles that day and Claudine grasped my forearm. "Mais non! It doesn'...